Peace, Birth, & Family
- Home birth– The ability to bring the birth center to your home.
- Hospital birth– Prenatal and postpartum care package for women desiring to deliver in the hospital
- Water birth– “Birth Pool in a Box” tub and liner provided. Birth kit included with price.
- Prenatal Care– 60 minute in-home/office visit including labs or option of concurrent care with OB/Gyn provider. Care customized and collaborated for individual client.
- Postpartum Care– 3 visits including 24hrs with postpartum sitz bath, 72hrs, and 4wks postpartum.
- Well woman Exam– Annual Exams with pap smear, breast exam, and blood work
- STD checks– Testing, management and treatment, & partner treatment
- Birth control consultations
- Pregnancy testing
- Lactation Services– Lactation support provided postpartum. Referral to IBCLEs and breastfeeding support groups readily available
- Doula Services– Resources listed on Referral page.
- Childbirth Education– personalized education and referrals to classes available upon request
- Newborn Care- Access to Vitamin K injections, erythromycin eye ointment, newborn metabolic screen
- Birth Certificate– Along with Social Security Number filed electronically after birth